- Stock Market
NSE Certified Capital Market Professional
NSE Certified Capital Market Professional is an endeavour which promises to provide a strong understanding of capital markets in India.
This course includes all relevant tools and techniques to develop a deep understanding of various facets of the stock market
Who should choose this program?
This program is must for the
- Students(especially undergraduate students of B.Com, BBA, B.Tech, BCA and other departments),
- Working professionals (epmloyees of Brokers, Banks, Insurance Comapnies, Mutual Funds, etc) ,
- Self employed Professionals( Chartered Accountants/ Comapny Secretaries/ Cost Accountants) and
- Investors (who don't want to depend upon others for management of their investment)
who aspire to develop an in-depth understanding of various facets of the stock market with a holistic practical approach and a global perspective.
This course is specifically designed for freshers who would like to understand the core functioning of markets and link the theoretical concepts learned during their academic pursuits with the practical world.
This program will enrich the participants with the much needed quality knowledge on markets, current affairs and economics.
Benefits of this program:
- Classes conducted by NSE Professionals and Industry Experts
- Students develop employable skills for financial markets
- This certification will equip the applicant to understand capital and financial markets in a way that will prepare them for future career paths such as bankers, stockbrokers, hedgers, risk-analysts, treasury managers, wealth managers, sectoral analysts, researchers, financial consultants, CAs, technical and fundamental analysts, etc.
- Highly improved earning capacity.
- Income skill not age dependent
- Can work Full Time /Part Time ,Entrepreneur
- Career for life
The aim of the NCCMP Program is to develop skills and competency in securities markets. It is a 100 hours program (80 hours of theoretical inputs and 20 hours of practical training ) in the capital markets , spanning over 3 – 4 months
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Discussions on Financial Newspapers and Journals
3-Year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline (or) H.S.C/10 + 2
Weekend Classes (Saturday - Sunday) , for 3-4 months
Examination & Certification :
There will be a mid-term examination, project work and an end-term examination. To be eligible for the NCCMP certificate jointly awarded by NSE and Focus Edu Care Institution , the Candidate would be required to show consistent performance and successfully complete the following:
- Mid-term examination scoring at least 50% marks
- End term examination scoring at least 50% marks
- Submission of project work of satisfactory quality
Successful candidates are awarded joint certification from NSE and Focus Edu Care.