- Clinical Research Courses
- PGP in Clinical Research
Post Graduate Program in Clinical Research (PGPCR)
The Post Graduate Program in Clinical Research course is based on a curriculum on how to effectively conduct clinical research. This course formalizes that instruction and step by step procedure in conducting clinical research in detail. The program consists of a combination of lectures, panels, and workshops that provide the right opportunities for participants to learn about contemporary biomedical research, academic careers in clinical research, and practical tips for success, while providing an opportunity for plenty of peer-to-peer interaction.
Who Should Choose PGP in Clinical Research Course?
The Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Clinical Research at Focus Edu Care is designed for
- Students from a Life Sciences & health-science background, who are interested in developing a career in Clinical Research and to lay a strong foundation in clinical research
- Interact with many experienced working professionals in the health science industry
Selected students and working professionals spend 12 months (only on weekends) learning about clinical research design, data analysis, bioethics, and critical review of medical literature. A major learning focus is on translational research, which is the first step from the bench to the bedside and back.
Why Choose the PGP in Clinical Research Course?
- The PGP in Clinical Research is specially designed for students from a health science background. Even while pursuing their graduation, they can opt this course, which is only on weekends, and equip themselves with valuable job-oriented skills
- Experienced working professionals from the health care science industry can attend this program since it is only on weekends. This is a great way to broaden their expertise, and make their climb up the corporate ladder easier
- A knowledge driven program according to industry standards and requirements that gives students and working professionals better scope and prospects in different departments of the clinical research industry
- Being a weekend course, the time commitment is less, and you complete the program in just one year
- Extensive theory along with personality development and management training, quality training 6 sigma
- World class training environment in clinical operations, pharmacovigilance, clinical data management, clinical documentation, medical & scientific writing, regulatory affairs , and six sigma
- Our Academic Panel consists of faculty having more than 5 years of experience in Clinical Research industry
- Our course curriculum contains practical job-oriented project work that will help you to build a strong base in Clinical Research.
- 100% assured job placement on successful completion of the PGP in Clinical Research
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Clinical Research
- Monitoring Clinical Research
- Biostatistics in Clinical Research
- Introduction to Windows and MS Office
- Six Sigma in Clinical Research
|Course Details |
| Health science:|
BSc. Nursing, B pharmacy, BHMS, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BVSc, Bpt
BSc. MSc. Microbiology, biotechnology, bio informatics, Genetics, Physiology
1 year Weekdays (Mon - Fri)
For Information on fees & additional course details please fill in the Enquiry
form on the top right corner of this page
Objectives of PGP in Clinical Research Course
Our program aims at realizing the following objectives:
- Develop individualized learning plans under the direction of renowned clinical scientists
- Give student’s in-depth training in both the theoretical & practical aspects of clinical research, regulatory affairs & clinical data management in the clinical research industry
- To provide the requisite knowledge by conducting clinical trials which is crucial to attaining success in the clinical research industry
- Focuses on the essential principles of clinical research & operations, standard regulatory controls necessary to study the safety & efficacy of a drug
To get additional details, such as the course fee, Please fill in the enquiry form on the top-right corner of this page.